School orientations will be held by grade level.
August 8, 4:00–6:00 p.m.
August 1, 4:00–6:00 p.m.
August 5, 4:00–6:00 p.m.
- Students will go through school day procedures, such as entering and exiting the building and hallway protocols.
- Parents will be provided with information such as drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- Registration documents will be finalized, necessary forms will be available for parents to fill out, and student photos will be taken for photo identification cards.
- Parents will have the opportunity to sign up for the PTO and register for child care services with the YMCA.
- For returning families, information will be provided on how to read and understand last school year’s LEAP assessment results.
- We ask that all students wear an Athlos uniform aqua polo for ID photos. If your child does not have an aqua polo, we will have some available at the school.